top of page


The Glendale Law Enforcement Association recognizes and honors our fallen heroes. 

Officer Bradley Ryan Jones

End of Watch: Saturday, October 29, 2011
26 Years Old 
4 Years of Service
Call For Service

Officer Jones was shot and killed while assisting a probation officer during a meeting with a parolee at an apartment complex. When Officer Jones arrived he made contact with the subject in the parking lot. The man produced a handgun and opened fire, wounding Officer Jones. He then stole Officer Jones' patrol car and fled the scene. Despite his wounds, Officer Jones was able to radio for assistance and alert other officers to the shooting. Responding officers pursued the suspect until he crashed. The man attempted to flee, but exchanged gunfire with the officers and was critically wounded. Officer Jones was treated on scene by fellow officers and was transported to the hospital where he passed away from his injuries a few hours later. 

The suspect was apprehended and due to his medical condition has yet to conclude trial or sentencing. 

Officer Jones was survived by his wife, two children, parents, three brothers, and sister.  

Holly, Anthony .jpg
Officer Anthony Jon Holly

End of Watch: Monday, February 19, 2007
24 Years Old 
2 Years of Service
Traffic Stop

Officer Holly had responded as a backup officer to another officer who had stopped a vehicle with three occupants. They had taken one suspect out of the vehicle and were removing the second suspect when this suspect produced a handgun from his waistband and fired at the officers, striking Officer Holly. The other officer returned fire, wounding the shooter. Officer Holly was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced deceased.

The suspect was apprehended, convicted, and sentenced to death on August 28th, 2014. 

Officer Holly was an United States Air Force veteran. He was survived by his fiance, parents, four brothers, and sister. 

Campbell, Pat EOW SEPT 22 1985.jpg
Sergeant Patrick Lee Campbell

End of Watch: Sunday, September 22, 1985
34 Years Old 
12 Years of Service
Vehicle Pursuit 

Sergeant Campbell succumbed to injuries sustained in 1980 while manning a road block for a pursuit in progress. The driver's stated intention was to "take out a cop." Sergeant Campbell was critically injured and was in ICU for 6 weeks and off for several month after the incident. He subsequently developed leukemia from the the severe injuries he sustained and it eventually took his life. 

The driver was apprehended, convicted, and sentences to 5 years in prison.

Sergeant Campbell was survived by his wife, two children, his parents, and brother. 

bottom of page